Lily was in a "best intentions" hoarding situation.  Unfortuantely she got really sick and no one knew why.  She would pee all over the place, she couldn't control her bladder at all.  Once we got her into rescue we scheduled doctors appointments to figure out what's wrong.  
To figure get me cleaned up and properly examined, we still couldn't figure out what was wrong.  We'd thought she might have two potty holes, but everything appreared normal.
The Doctor did an ultrasound on me, and from there we learned that one of my kidney's was in real trouble.  So we scheduled surgery to get me all fixed up.
Click here for a readable size --------->
So here I is in surgery, once the doctors got started the found something very interesting